The Specialist Rolling Duffle is the perfect piece of tactical kit for those longer missions. The Rolling Duffle will store flat when it’s not in use, but will stand tall and hold its shape in the field for easy gear retrieval. The Rolling Duffle features a 1000D / 1680D nylon construction, HD oversized wheels, corner / bottom skid plates and reinforced sides, you won't find a more reliable mobile bag.
- Main compartment size: 30” x 16” x 16”
- 8.75” H x 15” L x 2” D main compartment upper
- 28.75” x 15” x 10.25” main compartment lower
- 7.25” x 10.25” x 0.875” right side pocket (x2)
- 11.25” x 10.25” x 0.875” left side pocket
- 28.75” x 10.25” left side flat pocket
- 12.75” x 9.75” flat document pocket
- 5514 cubic inch / 90 liter total capacity
- 2 external storage pockets
- 3 external haul handles
- 1 internal zip-secure pocket
Folding Frame Lock System
First Tactical's Folding Frame System allows the Rolling Duffle to collapse and be stored flat, but stand tall when needed in the field. The internal frame structure allows operators to find what they need without the bag falling-in on itself while in use.
The Specialist Rolling Duffle is lightweight, coming in at under 10 pounds. Traditional wheeled gear duffels weigh between 10-15 pounds, and with a 40 pound checked limit at airlines, users aren't given much flexibility. The Specialist Rolling Duffle ensures you avoid sacrificing 25% of your limit before packing.
The Specialist Rolling Duffle is amongst the most durable bags on the market. Oversized, flat wheels are perfect for rolling over tough terrain, such as; debris and rubble. The reinforced corners protect the high abrasion areas and a thick handle is strong enough to bear your heavy tactical loads.