Ready To Defend
First Tactical's Defender Series Shirts are the best of both worlds; built for ultimate performance, to handle any mission whilst maintaining the professional look needed when on patrol. In the performance department, specialised pockets boast ample space for oversized gear, a specialised yoke eliminates unwanted bulk and oversized sleeve pockets accept patches or embroidery. Creating a perfect, all weather shirt was at the forefront of the design, as articulated elbows, running gussets, and vented mesh locations provide advanced movement and breathability.
- Body: 6.5 oz 100% Polyester jersey; snag, fade and wrinkle resistant with wicking and anti-microbial finish
- Sleeves and collar: 6.9 oz, 55% cotton/45% Cordura® Nylon mechanical 2-way stretch double ripstop with moisture wicking finish
- YKK® zippers
- Duraflex® pulls
The Defender Fabric features a breathable cotton and Cordura® Nylon blend. The 2-way mechanical stretch Nyco, is one of the first to the market and has double ripstop fabric that is moisture wicking and perfect for warm weather.
Double Tough Elbow Protection
The Defender Shirt features features a durable, double-layer elbow pocket that is designed to take abuse throughout a lifetime of use. Pairs with First Tactical's Defender Elbow Pads.
Despite being designed for SWAT teams and high-level operators, the Defender Shirt maintains a professional look without looking overly aggressive.
- Turn garment inside out before laundering
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Line dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron if needed
- Do not dry clean